What's happening with M4UHD.TV?

Florio

Just wondering why downloads are no longer possibile directly from the website. Is this just a temporary problem, or is the site now for watching only.
Would appreciate some sort of explanation.
Thanks.

Florio

Pity. This is probably the best site on the net for films and series. Let's hope the download feature is reactivated.

Lucio

but let's ask for good movies .. movies that others also may want to download.. easy as .. choose well ..cheers

rabksaj

Just wondering why downloads are no longer possibile directly from the website. Is this just a temporary problem, or is the site now for watching only.
Would appreciate some sort of explanation.
Thanks.
Downloading would be best option considering how awful the streaming is constantly waiting forever for that buffering wheel to stop. It's feels like mid 2000s vibe. I feel this is how it's going to be because we are watching for free and Downloading maybe not available due to copyright issues

Lucio

Downloading would be best option considering how awful the streaming is constantly waiting forever for that buffering wheel to stop. It's feels like mid 2000s vibe. I feel this is how it's going to be because we are watching for free and Downloading maybe not available due to copyright issues
you can download when below the movie you see the SH server and that is what the issue is of late. We are trying to ask the Admin to give us as many SH movies as we keep requesting. Once you see SH clic on it and manual dexterity gets the job done..lots of clicks

Florio

There used to be a #F button underneath the movie, giving the option to download and a choice of resolutions. For some reason, I can no longer see this button available for any film whatsoever. I wish the Admin would give us some news...

rabksaj

you can download when below the movie you see the SH server and that is what the issue is of late. We are trying to ask the Admin to give us as many SH movies as we keep requesting. Once you see SH clic on it and manual dexterity gets the job done..lots of clicks
Thanks I only noticed another similar site with vip added end of title. The thread said its banned but it still is working I been watching cartoons on it. Movies buffer alot didn't bother with the movies. The cartoons still buffer though but not as much the movies