Um?? Hey everyone

IFMU

Still loading shows and movies think the sites on auto pilot
that's what i'm thinking.... someone is still uploading, but don't think that person has much control beyond that, those that do, have dipped out; could be for any number of reasons really; just hope they're ok and not in legal trouble from this stuff.. lol
hope it comes back, but is what it is.

Lucio

one in three of movies with SH server I do manage to download into my PC. So keep at it. The admin guy has developed the SH server and it is ok to click it in the special sequence we use and eventually one gets to the download starting point. Problem though is a very slow download and you have to press resume many times over many hours. Sometimes I just leave it overnight to download. One in three movies work out. There is still a pulse. Not all is dead yet!

Last edited:

psydshow

that's what i'm thinking.... someone is still uploading, but don't think that person has much control beyond that, those that do, have dipped out; could be for any number of reasons really; just hope they're ok and not in legal trouble from this stuff.. lol
hope it comes back, but is what it is.
Shouldnt be there iant anything illegal about this site except down load links and that all dependa on the movie and show alot of thwm arent due to being old