This video file cannot be played. (Error Code: 233011)

Also works fine on my cellphone but nothing works using a computer
I wonder if it is the ad blockers which you might not have on your phone. But if the think I will take them off while getting hits on my Norton, No way. I have used this site for a couple of years and every month I give them a small donation, but I am going to wait this month to see if they get it straighten out. my phone screen is to small and I don't want to put it at risk either I don't have Norton on there and no blockers. They must be hitting those take downs hard I went to another site last night and my gosh half their content was taken down, crazy, well hang in there, hope they get it straightened out soon

zlours

yup, i removed the block add & pup up on the site and now i can play any videos on their site.. guess they do not want us to block anything anymore or else nothing works

yup, i removed the block add & pup up on the site and now i can play any videos on their site.. guess they do not want us to block anything anymore or else nothing works
I am sure they don't, but I have watched on many streaming sites with my blockers on or else I do not watch there, I can not afford to deal with hackers or to buy another computer so I don't take those risk, not worth it, to me. the only thing I get here that I can't get anywhere else is my MMA/UFC and the ability to make request.