Should we hope that the ability to download will return?

Marko Crni

#sh has a downloadable link, it's not to hard to figure out l. I can download just at very slow speeds on some files others work fine
I'm only interested in old movies (up to 1975). I don't see the #sh option on any of them. I created a profile here the other day just so I could ask if anyone knew to tell me if there would be an option to still download the movies. I don't really see the #sh option on any movie I want to download.

For that you might need to request individual movies in the request section just specify which movie needs to be uploaded to the #sh server

Marko Crni

Terrible. In practice, I have a feeling it will go very badly. The question is whether there are options for higher and lower resolution. I see that some people say that downloading a movie takes up to 15 hours. This was my favorite movie download site. I am very sorry that these changes have taken place.
Anyway, thanks for the reply my friend. I'll try.

Lucio

I'm only interested in old movies (up to 1975). I don't see the #sh option on any of them. I created a profile here the other day just so I could ask if anyone knew to tell me if there would be an option to still download the movies. I don't really see the #sh option on any movie I want to download.
I have the same question as you. I think what is happening is that as movies get requested, the SH server becomes available, so it might be that we have to watch others for movie request or wait for our own to be approved. A slow process for sure. Cheers

Marko Crni

I have the same question as you. I think what is happening is that as movies get requested, the SH server becomes available, so it might be that we have to watch others for movie request or wait for our own to be approved. A slow process for sure. Cheers
Friend, did you request a SH server for a movie? If so, how long does it take until they approve it? Are there different resolutions (SD, HD, FULL )? I haven't yet. I am still under the strong impression of disappointment.

IFMU

#sh has a downloadable link, it's not to hard to figure out l. I can download just at very slow speeds on some files others work fine
ive attempted to download the new family guy, or simpsons using the #sh... 1 out of every 3 download successfully, the rest, time out, and half the time i try to download due to it timing out just trying to play it (from either server)

If your downloading from a android phone as I am and the file is downloading and suddenly says pending, pause the download restart your phone the resume the download. That's how it been downloading the larger files that time out. The trick is to do this before the file times out and fails..... Hope that helps a little.

IFMU

If your downloading from a android phone as I am and the file is downloading and suddenly says pending, pause the download restart your phone the resume the download. That's how it been downloading the larger files that time out. The trick is to do this before the file times out and fails..... Hope that helps a little.
sadly no, on a desktop

Lucio

maybe phones have less blockages and the movies sail through. Desktops are full of checks and balances and they say NYET often..

Marko Crni

Under these conditions, movies cannot be downloaded. If possible, everything should be returned to the way it used to be. To be #SH, with different resolutions (480p, 720p, 1080p). I'm not giving up hope yet.