#F Links not working

paulatmydesk

Looks like all of todays tv series #F links are not working. keep getting errors and episodes not playing. this just me or is everyone having this problem? Thanks, Paul

justwatching

None of those ideas worked. I've removed extensions, updated browser, reset setting, etc. and still get the error going to #Q-F or #F servers. I'll keep looking around and post more when I find something. BTW: This happens in both Firefox and Chrome. I have not tested other browsers yet.

justwatching

Anything I try .... movie, tv, whatever. when ever I click on the #F link, the error occurs. There is no particular one this is happening on. This morning, I tested by clicking on New Tv Series, Then GI Joe A Real American Hero (the first item), S01-E01, and #F. The error still occurs after I click the play button.

can u try to fix like this
I have to wonder why they have always worked for me before, but now suddenly F server does not work at all ever, it is like it no longer exist. I will go clear my cache and see if that helps. I only use chrome and always have. My internet is well connected, and plenty of mps, my chrome updates automatically, but I will double check I have tried it with and without blockers, makes no difference. but if the #M worked and wasn't buffering so often I would be okay. If after clearing my cache or checking for updates improves things I will come back and let everyone know.

I have to wonder why they have always worked for me before, but now suddenly F server does not work at all ever, it is like it no longer exist. I will go clear my cache and see if that helps. I only use chrome and always have. My internet is well connected, and plenty of mps, my chrome updates automatically, but I will double check I have tried it with and without blockers, makes no difference. but if the #M worked and wasn't buffering so often I would be okay. If after clearing my cache or checking for updates improves things I will come back and let everyone know.
well clearing the cache did take care of the buffering, but the F link still won't work. but when people complain about buffering maybe suggest they clear their cache ( which I should have thought of myself)

justwatching

I still get the error this morning. Perhaps you have an admin setting or something or something else that we don't have. Just wondering out loud. And yes, Rosie4Jesus, clearing the cache will always help improve buffering.

I still get the error this morning. Perhaps you have an admin setting or something or something else that we don't have. Just wondering out loud. And yes, Rosie4Jesus, clearing the cache will always help improve buffering.
well it worked for about 2 days now it is back to buffering, just as bad as it was, doesn't make any sense to me at all. I am wondering if they have grown a lot and have too many people trying to watch at once, but then why did it work well for 2 days

as a rule I never do that but the other day I was so desperate that I tried it, even though I get malicious malware attacks when I click on those links ( that use to never happen) I have always watched them just fine with my blockers intacted, but I was curious if you were right, so I tried it and it did not work and I got the attacks so I did refresh the page and tried one more time since I do have antivirus protection, and it did not work for me.

justwatching

So apparantly the admin just let this go because they can't solve it. #F server still doesn't work, although I believe (JMO) that it might be the video player. Maybe needs updated?

Last edited: