Can't watch movies here

BanchoSancho

don't know why but for a few days i can't watch anything here, after like one or two minutes picture is frozen and started loading and after this message came up "This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 233011)". Anyone know how to deal with it? I already check my internet connection and everything works perfectly, i don't have any problems on other sites too.

BLWare

don't know why but for a few days i can't watch anything here, after like one or two minutes picture is frozen and started loading and after this message came up "This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 233011)". Anyone know how to deal with it? I already check my internet connection and everything works perfectly, i don't have any problems on other sites too.
I agree. M4u is messed up. Million Dollar Baby has frequent buffering problems. Unwatchable.

BanchoSancho

well, it seems that everything back to normal right now. They've already add some new movies and after watching like 10 or more minutes i don't have any pauses, loading screen or other problems. Hope it's for good because there's huge amount of unique movies that are really hard to get on internet.

BanchoSancho

ehh... right now i checked some older updated movies to the site and they doesn't start at all, player is on loading state... well, my enthusiasm was really quick pull down to the ground but i stilll hope they will fast fix every issues :p