Cannot watch UFC

The M server will not work it won't even try it immediately switches to F server which has not worked for me for months. It causes warning , after warning from my antivirus, also I get a this page can not be reached, if I make it past that page then Google blocks it and says that it is unsafe, I use to know how to get around that but it would not matter because, it is a steady stream of blocked threats. I checked like every hour all day to see if it was posted yet and now I can't watch it. By the way I did clear my cache several times and even clicked it off and back on again, but I am stuck. I will try again in the morning, I guess I can wait another day. thank you for trying, please see if you can fix it.

It is a resolved issue thank you, F server has not worked for me for months, I get some error code. I managed to get it to play by going to the old site and then picking "My Favorites" and clicking on the UFC from my favorite tab. Thank you. <3 Merry Christmas or whatever Holiday you celebrate.