#sh questions

Anyone else getting very slow downloading times I mean like 13 hours to download sometimes it says 1day. I can download episodes but can't ever finish movies I always get disconnected @ about 500mbs sometimes 1gb worth of the movie. Any ideas on this?

Lucio

Thanks I came across your post. I have just started using the SH server for download and yes it is very slow, 2 days 1 day 18 hrs. 2 days and stays like that forever and then error and then I have to resume. I do not know that intricate workings of wifi technology and various country offerings in terms of speed, I would find it too boring to fill my head with that information that changes at the speed of light as you learn it, so the only feedback I can give you is that the new SH server defaults to one size and it is the very large movie file size, in the past I normally would choose not greater than 1 GB. The SH server seems to default on the 2.5 GB size and in my view too large and by ordinary, non-changing math logic, that would take twice as long a time to download. I did write admin asking to give us three or four choices as before. Anyway beyond this explanation, my downloads in Vietnam take forever and only 5% of them get to final completion with an overnight process whist I sleep. Its a tough life. Cheers

Marko Crni

Thanks I came across your post. I have just started using the SH server for download and yes it is very slow, 2 days 1 day 18 hrs. 2 days and stays like that forever and then error and then I have to resume. I do not know that intricate workings of wifi technology and various country offerings in terms of speed, I would find it too boring to fill my head with that information that changes at the speed of light as you learn it, so the only feedback I can give you is that the new SH server defaults to one size and it is the very large movie file size, in the past I normally would choose not greater than 1 GB. The SH server seems to default on the 2.5 GB size and in my view too large and by ordinary, non-changing math logic, that would take twice as long a time to download. I did write admin asking to give us three or four choices as before. Anyway beyond this explanation, my downloads in Vietnam take forever and only 5% of them get to final completion with an overnight process whist I sleep. Its a tough life. Cheers
I read now here in your comment what interests me. Sizes over 1GB don't suit me either, and a two-day long download with no guarantee that it will work. Nothing then, we are waiting for better times. Greetings to Vietnam from Serbia (former Yugoslavia