No Videos will Play

Fagelitist

I suddenly can't play any of the videos on my favourites list. When I click on 'VIEW' the little circle rotates on the screen for a moment and then I get the message "Sorry the video player failed to load (Error Code 101102)". Please rectify the matter or explain the problem.

Fagelitist

Yes! Such a pity...The choice of videos is excellent - to the extent that I'd willingly pay a subscription if that would improve the service. After all Netflix has nothing like the choice.

Drixmoya

i agree. netflix has just gotten bland. they discontinued all the shows i did watch, and haven't put out but maybe 1 or 2 shows that are ok in the last couple years. and i am always doing stuff so i don't watch subtitled shows which they have put out a lot of stuff that without the option of english being an audio selection. and amazon prime video is seriously lacking which is sad with how much money that company makes. i mean how many different services does someone have to pay for to have a decent assortment of entertainment. this site was really good when i first started watching beginning of the year. but shortly after the buffering and omg its just bad.

Fagelitist

i agree. netflix has just gotten bland. they discontinued all the shows i did watch, and haven't put out but maybe 1 or 2 shows that are ok in the last couple years. and i am always doing stuff so i don't watch subtitled shows which they have put out a lot of stuff that without the option of english being an audio selection. and amazon prime video is seriously lacking which is sad with how much money that company makes. i mean how many different services does someone have to pay for to have a decent assortment of entertainment. this site was really good when i first started watching beginning of the year. but shortly after the buffering and omg its just bad.
I wonder if you'd like to try a site that offers free videos and which is my principal source of both series and movies (wretched M4 is just my back-up...). It's named "Movies7.to"and has only one drawback - when you click on an icon or on your favourites list you're offered an ad. But you can dispose of it immediately by clicking again. Then, once you get the trick, you just click, click and it's no bother! But anyway that small amount of annoyance is worth putting up with to enjoy what's on offer.

rabksaj

I suddenly can't play any of the videos on my favourites list. When I click on 'VIEW' the little circle rotates on the screen for a moment and then I get the message "Sorry the video player failed to load (Error Code 101102)". Please rectify the matter or explain the problem.
Yes I agree it's actually annoying. Movies for me keep buffering every 2 minutes for about a minute and it's taking out all the viewing pleasure. I wish we could download them instead in order to watch later

Ataraxis

I'm having the problem on every free site. Amazon and Netflix still work. So I can only watch what's available on those sites instead of what I'm wanting to watch. I'm getting an error 1010 on the free sites. Google search says it's detecting "scraping" and I don't even know what that is. How am I suppposed to fix something I don't understand?

Attachments

• Temp 1.png
    Temp 1.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 1