downloading

Lucio

my netweork error faiure has outlasted and im clicking im now past the google icon click resume click resume click resume

Lucio

yay !!!!! top gun down .... down down down.... network error .. resume 450 times click click click click click click ... top gun down....

S

Swiftwing

Get a free Program called Voice attack, it is mainly for gaming, but it can emulate almost anything you can do with a Keyboard and mouse. I have attached a download Profile I use with 3 commands in it, 2 for auto mouse clicking and a bonus one called "what time is" it, please take the .zip off the end, it is not a zip file, but had to add that to be able to attach the file. I sure hope the file will attach, with the free program you only get one tab to use, I paid like $10.00 US to register it. Not sure if you can add the profile to the free version. So do not add any commands to it before you try to import the profile here. and I use it for so many things gaming included. hope this helps everyone,

I use this to get the hard to get 224003 Error files, now some it will not get, But if I can get it to start to download i have a good chance. I also use "Video Downloadhelper" Chrome extension, with this it will normally get the easy ones on it's own.

How to use Voice attack to help you get your hard to get downloads.
Using the Voice attack option the sad thing is you have to use CTRL + J download list, and get the mouse to auto click over the Resume button. and you have to keep the screen up, you can move it to the side and shrink it down on your PC while you have another window open, watching a movie while it works. but the download window has to be the top window even if it is to the side. and your mouse has to stay over the download window or voice attack will lose focus and stop auto clicking.

I do these when I want to watch something, I set up the download window to the side as far as I can. I use a felt marker and put a very small dot on the edge of my screen where I want the mouse to click at, then align up the RESUME button under it, then start up a movie and make it as large of a window as I can and start the movie, then hold my mouse over the RESUME button and activate Voice attack auto click. and watch my movie while it keeps clicking once every second.

Please if anyone knows anything better to use to help downloads along please let me know, thanks but hope this helps everyone :) God Bless :)

voice attack web site: https://voiceattack.com/

go to download section and download your 32 or 64 bit version

I have also attached the pics of the 2 Main Profiles in case you can not add the downloads profile to the free version. but have to add it manually

NOTE again: please take the .zip off the end, it is not a zip file

Attachments

• DOWNLOADS-Profile.vap.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
  • snap_013136-A.jpg
    snap_013136-A.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
  • snap_013137.jpg
    snap_013137.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1
  • snap_013138.jpg
    snap_013138.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

Lucio

Get a free Program called Voice attack, it is mainly for gaming, but it can emulate almost anything you can do with a Keyboard and mouse. I have attached a download Profile I use with 3 commands in it, 2 for auto mouse clicking and a bonus one called "what time is" it, please take the .zip off the end, it is not a zip file, but had to add that to be able to attach the file. I sure hope the file will attach, with the free program you only get one tab to use, I paid like $10.00 US to register it. Not sure if you can add the profile to the free version. So do not add any commands to it before you try to import the profile here. and I use it for so many things gaming included. hope this helps everyone,

I use this to get the hard to get 224003 Error files, now some it will not get, But if I can get it to start to download i have a good chance. I also use "Video Downloadhelper" Chrome extension, with this it will normally get the easy ones on it's own.

How to use Voice attack to help you get your hard to get downloads.
Using the Voice attack option the sad thing is you have to use CTRL + J download list, and get the mouse to auto click over the Resume button. and you have to keep the screen up, you can move it to the side and shrink it down on your PC while you have another window open, watching a movie while it works. but the download window has to be the top window even if it is to the side. and your mouse has to stay over the download window or voice attack will lose focus and stop auto clicking.

I do these when I want to watch something, I set up the download window to the side as far as I can. I use a felt marker and put a very small dot on the edge of my screen where I want the mouse to click at, then align up the RESUME button under it, then start up a movie and make it as large of a window as I can and start the movie, then hold my mouse over the RESUME button and activate Voice attack auto click. and watch my movie while it keeps clicking once every second.

Please if anyone knows anything better to use to help downloads along please let me know, thanks but hope this helps everyone :) God Bless :)

voice attack web site: https://voiceattack.com/

go to download section and download your 32 or 64 bit version

I have also attached the pics of the 2 Main Profiles in case you can not add the downloads profile to the free version. but have to add it manually

NOTE again: please take the .zip off the end, it is not a zip file
hahaha its harder than mining bit coin ... ok swiftwing i will read but you are talking to an "infinite sceptic" thanks for responding..

Lucio

haha actually i read the first two lines auto mouse clicking hahaha it was exactly what I was thinking last night here in Vietnam, if anyone had written a programme that could take over my hand and I can go and make a cup of tea till after 55769 clicks and top cruise is down down down !!!,

S

Swiftwing

Where you able to load the Profile? I have had the full program for so long, I have no Idea what would work now with the Basic Free version? Please explain what you did and how it worked if you would be so kind please, for others :)

Lucio

I am sorry I haver done no mods to my PC. I write in jest often on blogs and I am really a sceptic to do anyhting to my PC apart from the trust that I have built-up over the covid years with this movie site and the elusive web site manager...

S

Swiftwing

Voice attack is very helpful in a lot of Applications / Programs already installed on your PC you set up yourself, it can also load Games, Web pages of all kinds by voice or shortcut keys, you set it up to only do what you want and only what you want. there are also forums and youtube video's about voice attack that can help you do about anything. so if you have not tried it. I understand, so maybe just check into it, and learn about voice attack then you will find all kinds of uses for it. and will learn to love it as I do, I've been using it for at least 4 years now, and can't hardly see my life without it now. it has made my life so simple on the PC I have a lot of things Voice Attack Automated. I have learned to do so many things, I can tell it to start a program or game on my computer, ask it to show me the weather and it will automatically pull up a web page I have preset to pull up. it cant do anything on it's own. only what you make it do. so Learn it if you want and have a way to download those hard to get 224003 files. because I do not know any other way or program to do auto clicking. and the Auto clicking I have set up only clicks the left mouse on a loop. after a 3 second pause. so if you are anyone wants to use it, your welcome to open everything before you run it to see exactly what it is doing. Good luck finding another way to do it... God Bless...