Ancient Aliens The Idiocy, Fabrications and Lies OF Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

mickyboy

why does Ancient Aliens host Giorgio A. Tsoukalos have such pathetic HAIR..??? And say everything is because of Ancient Aliens

Prometheus

@mickyboy beauty as well as plausible insanity is in the eye of the perceiver and the perceiver's perception ... who are you to judge or condemn another for their choice of aesthetic or their choice of belief disbelief or absence of any belief..
your own perception is limited by your own unique set of circumstance and or limitation you choose to impose upon your self or restrict your self to ...
In all abject honesty typically condemnation stems from the psychology factor of jealousy and considering Tsoukalos has a net worth of over
4 million euro I personally think he can do what ever he pretty much wants to and this definitively stems from jealousy :/ and or your own desire for them :/

mickyboy

@mickyboy beauty as well as plausible insanity is in the eye of the perceiver and the perceiver's perception ... who are you to judge or condemn another for their choice of aesthetic or their choice of belief disbelief or absence of any belief..
your own perception is limited by your own unique set of circumstance and or limitation you choose to impose upon your self or restrict your self to ...
In all abject honesty typically condemnation stems from the psychology factor of jealousy and considering Tsoukalos has a net worth of over
4 million euro I personally think he can do what ever he pretty much wants to and this definitively stems from jealousy :/ and or your own desire for them :/
Quote '' I personally think he can do what ever he pretty much wants to''

says it all about the way you think, I'm not jealous of anything you misconstrued my whole attitude I love the AA show but find Giorgio A. Tsoukalos values and thoughts unrealistic and without foundation

And whats with the stupid brushed up hair ...?